Monday, February 18, 2008

About Tatomirovic Family

Tatomirovic's are small in numbers, but present in various parts of former Yugoslavia - Montenegro, Serbia, Bosnia & Hertzegovina and Croatia.

According to Mr. Slavisa Tatomirovic, town of Badovinci (in Western Serbia) has some 40 families named Tatomirovic. From my own side of the family, I know that there are several Tatomirovic families in Slavonia (N.E. Croatia).

In USA I have managed to find one Tatomirovic family, and most of them live in Pennsylvania and neighboring states.

There are Tatomirovic's in Canada too - as Mr. Zak Tatomirovic, from Toronto, can confirm.

In case that you know of any other Tatomirovic's please let me know - I would like to connect them all.

Thanx.

Dusan Tatomirovic

5 comments:

robtat said...

dusan,
hi this is rob tatomirovich you met my family and i at my cottage in pa. i just wanted to update you my sister dora passed away 2 years ago aug my ma is doing fine and so is the rest of our family lets try and stay in touch my email address robtat@sbcglobal.net take care
rob tat

Unknown said...

Pozdrav gospodine dusane u pravu si ima nas malo ali smo vredni .pozdrav.Milenko Tatomirovic

Unknown said...

Hi Mr,Dusan,Or you want to say on a english we are little family but we are so strong like million $.

Unknown said...

Hi Dusan
I believe you saw
Crime & Punishment at our theater last weekend. You bought your two tickets from me and I took down your credit card number wrong. Could you please email meor call the theater to correct this?
Thank You,
Cindy
831-622-0100 www.pacrep.org

LGFM said...

Hi Mr. Tatomirovich. I would like you to advise me on something very important regarding a job in DLIFLC.

I will be glad if you give me your contact email/phone

regards

maqsud84@mail.com